I offer full-service financial planning that may encompass:
- investments including socially responsible
and sustainable investing
- social security planning
- when should I start getting benefits?
- how can I maximize benefits?
- will social security be enough to live on?
- how much can I expect to receive?
- will Social Security be there for me?
- retirement planning
- income property (residential)
- living trusts & estate planning
- tax planning and insurance planning
- tax-free saving for college expenses
- home purchase & mortgage financing
- employee stock purchase plan & stock options
- life planning using the Kinder
- “Get Started” financial plan that covers the typical financial planning issues. For most the plan fee is $8,000 to $12,000. After the plan is complete it is expected (not required) that you choose an ongoing service plan:
- Ongoing Investment Management Plan – Rich does all the implementation, record keeping, gain/loss reporting, and performance reporting. The minimum monthly fee is $1,667 and that covers the first $2,000,000 of investable assets and financial plan reviews are included.
- Ongoing Financial Planning and Investment Management Plan – offered by retainer. The retainer fee is based on your net worth since this method of compensation removes almost all conflicts of interest. The minimum annual retainer fee is $1,667 monthly and that covers about the first $3,500,000 of net worth. Financial plan reviews and Financial Life Planning are included.
- All portfolios primarily use passive (index) investments based on Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) equity mutual funds.